Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Sawantdurg Trip - It was not meant to be !!!

We had planned to go to Sawantdurg today. It was Anupam, Debo, Jaat, Ali, Jha and me. We planned to meet at the railway station at 6.15 in the morning. Anupam and Debo must have reached there on time - I'm quite sure. But the other four had no clues about what time it is till it was eleven in the morning when Jha woke up - yup, he is an early riser. When I woke up, I saw 6 missed calls from Anupam - I'm surely going to get a big bashing from him on Monday. I hope they had good time climbing the big rock.
On the other hand, four of us and Nilesh(another batchmate of mine, I'll write about him some time) had lunch at Jaat's place. The food was nice - tasty dal. We decided to go for a movie - Kingdom of Heaven topped the list. We went to Innovative for the 2.30 show. I went with Jaat and Jha came with Ali. Nilesh, as always, was not much interested for the movie. Ohh yes, I forgot to mention that I met my old old wing senior in the college, Santo. He had come with his wife to watch Kaal. But he couldnt get the tickets and so they decided to go for Jo Bole So Nihaal. I took his cell number and then we went for the movie.
The movie was ok - none of us found it very good. Then Jaat and I stopped at the Maratahalli factory outlets. I got new trousers. Jaat never buys anything - atleast never with me. Jha and Ali went to get a duplicate key for their flat's lock. Another thing - my watch fell down and the 6,9 and 12 hours digits got broken. You must be wondering why the digit 3 missed out - actually there is no digit 3 in my watch. Why? Guess.... I dont like this watch anyways, so I'll go bare-wrist till I get a new watch. Nothing more to add.

No comments: