Monday, May 09, 2005

Some more random stuff

After joining the swimming pool near MG road, I have been less frequent in writing these days. Believe me, swimming is too tiring. On thursday, I was promoted to start swimming the lengths but I was too scared to leave the pole on the sides. I spend all thursday without swimming even 100 mts. The next day I felt a bit feverish and I didnt go for swimming. On saturday, Jaat, Jha, Nandu and I went to watch "Kya cool hain hum" - nice timepass movie. A lot of college kind of jokes - so its overall fun watching the movie. The acting is good. Ohh yes, Isha Koppikar looks cool in the role of a policewoman - it reminded me of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality. I missed swimming again :(. Sunday is official off - so three days in a row.

I reached the swimming pool at 5:15 today. I got back to the basics again - and on the shallow side this time. Swam for around 90 minutes - a full football game. A lot of new people joined today - began with kicking for 30 minutes. That kid hasnt learnt to swim yet. He is too scared. His mom was very disappointed - I dont know why. People dont have patience at all. I think he'll be able to swim in a week or so. Its normal to be scared - some people are scared more than the others. But I believe they overcome the fear at some point of time. I hope he also does. Oops, its already 11, I have to take leave now.

1 comment:

himanshu agrawal said...

good show vyas, u r back to work.. just keep going.. and yes Martodkar was pretty cool in the movie..