Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Lets talk about SNS

Now that I have decided to write something more for the day, let me tell you about SNS (this is not SMS, this is SNS). A very interesting and enthusiastic personality who doesnt give any impression of being that way. A hard core devotee of God and a software engineer by profession, he makes quite a unique person. Half of the times I find him writing something extremely intricate Java code which is very difficult to decrypt for someone as naive as me, the other half he could be found reading a local newspaper online which perplexes me equally(not just because I dont know the script). He spends half of the day sleeping and rest of the time working - I dont know how he does that so effectively. I wonder if there are more people with similar inclinations.

No comments: