Friday, April 29, 2005

Varun - the Air Unleashed

Yes. this is the name of another batchmate of mine. I'm going to talk about this genuinely genuine, awesomely cheerful, the Maharaja of Jaipur(well, not really), the heartthrob of Don, the one trying to verify something about Papadimitriou(I dont think that people could make much sense of this, but I cant resist the temptation), the smiling face of the batch, hffff.... enough of it. He is currently working for some company in Bangalore and believe me he's working a lot these days. He has already lost 4 kgs. Recently when we had gone to Amoeba and Jha asked me if I would come over to their house to play cards, he blurted out the most unbelievable words of the century - "Jha, these are the most productive years of your life.". Wow, that was fantastic !!! Jha and I didnt have much to say - we never have. Though Jha gave it a try, but all in vain - never try to do that with Jaat. Ohh yes, I forgot to tell you that we call him by the name Jaat. I think I'm feeling sleepy now. I'll try to add something to it tomorrow.

No comments: